Directions for MYFICO.COM (Please note that MYFICO.com may change how their website works at any time, and these directions may differ slightly from your actual experience):
- Go to www.myfico.com
- Select the “Pricing” tab at the top of the page
- Under the heading “Choose a Plan” select “one-time reports”
- Under “1 bureau credit report” select “Experian” when given choice of Experian, TransUnion, or Equifax, then select “Buy Report”
- Create your MyFICO account, and follow instructions from there
- Pay for one-time credit report – cost is $19.95
- Once credit report has been generated, go to myfico.com, to the “Reports” tab, click on report, and save as a PDF document. Email report as PDF to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please review your credit report for accuracy
If you have difficulty accessing, printing, or saving your MY FICO report, please contact My FICO directly.
You can always go back and view your report anytime by returning to www.myfico.com and entering your log-in information.